Are You Aware of Fraud Against the U.S. Government?
If so, you may be eligible for significant compensation for blowing the whistle on fraud.
Common types of fraud that may justify whistleblowing include:
Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Potentially Collect a Significant Reward – Call Teller Law Now!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWING.
- Whistleblowers exposing fraud against the government often receive 15-25% of the amount recovered as a reward.
- The defendant pays an additional amount for the lawyer’s time and pays all costs if successful.
- We pursue government contractor fraud cases on a contingency basis (no recovery no fee) or hourly as you choose.
- In 2021, the Federal Government recovered over $1.6 billion from lawsuits filed under the qui tam provisions of the False Claims Act. During the same period, the government paid out $237 million to Whistleblowers.
- Teller Law advances all costs – you do not need to advance any costs to bring a case.
- False Claims Act Lawyer & Whistleblower Attorney Steve Teller has helped recover in the range of $40,000,000 for the US government and many millions in rewards for his clients.