Are You Aware of Fraud Against the U.S. Government?
If so, you may be eligible for significant compensation for reporting fraud.
Common types of Qui Tam fraud and False Claims Act fraud include:
Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Potentially Collect a Significant Reward – Call Teller Law Now!
If you’re aware of fraud against the United States, we invite you to contact Qui Tam lawyer / Qui Tam attorney Stephen Teller to learn about your options for exposing fraud.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT REPORTING QUI TAM FRAUD.
- Whistleblowers exposing fraud against the government often receive 15-25% of the amount recovered as a reward.
- The defendant pays an additional amount for the lawyer’s time and pays all costs if successful.
- We pursue government contractor fraud cases on a contingency basis (no recovery no fee) or hourly as you choose.
- In 2021, the Federal Government recovered over $1.6 billion from lawsuits filed under the qui tam provisions of the False Claims Act. During the same period, the government paid out $237 million to Whistleblowers.
- Teller Law advances all costs – you do not need to advance any costs to bring a case.
- False Claims Act Lawyer & Qui Tam Fraud Attorney Steve Teller has helped recover in the range of $40,000,000 for the US government and many millions in rewards for his clients.