Are You Aware of Fraud Against the U.S. Government?
If so, you may be eligible for significant compensation for reporting fraud.
Fraud against the government often includes:
Don’t Miss Your Opportunity To Potentially Collect A Significant Reward – Call Teller Law Now!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Whistleblowers exposing fraud against the government often receive 15-20% of the amount recovered as a reward.
- The defendant pays an additional amount for legal fees and costs if a government reward is collected.
- We pursue cases on a contingency basis (no recovery no fee) or hourly as you choose.
- In 2021, the Federal Government recovered over $1.6 billion from lawsuits filed under the qui tam provisions of the False Claims Act. During the same period, the government paid out $237 million to Whistleblowers.
- Teller Law advances all costs – you do not need to advance any costs to bring a case.
- False Claims Act Lawyer & Attorney Steve Teller has helped recover in the range of $40,000,000 for the US government and many millions in rewards for his clients.