Are You Aware of Medicare or Medicaid Fraud Against the U.S. Government?
If so, you may be eligible for significant compensation for reporting fraud.
Common types of Medicare fraud and Medicaid fraud include:
Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Potentially Collect a Significant Reward – Call Teller Law Now to Schedule A Free Consultation With An Experienced Medicaid Fraud Lawyer!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT REPORTING MEDICARE OR MEDICAID FRAUD
- Whistleblowers exposing fraud against the government often receive 15-25% of the amount recovered as a reward.
- The defendant pays an additional amount for the Medicare lawyer’s time and pays all costs if successful.
- As an experienced Medicaid attorney and Medicare lawyer, Stephen Teller pursues government contractor fraud cases on a contingency basis (no recovery no fee) or hourly as you choose.
- In 2021, the Federal Government recovered over $1.6 billion from lawsuits filed under the qui tam provisions of the False Claims Act. During the same period, the government paid out $237 million to Whistleblowers.
- Teller Law advances all costs – you do not need to advance any costs to bring a case.
- Medicare fraud attorney and Medicaid fraud lawyer Steve Teller has helped recover in the range of $40,000,000 for the US government and many millions in rewards for his clients.